Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to School Specials

It's back-to-school week in my world! First of all, our free improv show Friday night is called Back to School Special. See?


And second, the Level 1 improv classes start Saturday and Tuesday. Yay!

I've always loved back to school time, partly because of the new clothes I would get and partly because I'm a dork who always loved school. Now I love it even more because it's new clothes and IMPROV school. Uh, hello? Awesomeness.

Anyway, as I'm sure you can tell, I don't have a lot to say today. Actually, the truth is, I have LOT to say - but it has to do with the fact that the servers handling the work I absolutely MUST upload today to meet a big deadline are down, stymying my efforts to work. And, more importantly, to get paid. Argh. But as my improv skills have taught me time and time again, all I can do is be in the moment. Which means making a list of all the back to school clothes I need.

What? You don't want me to be wearing last season's improv-wear, do you? So tacky, jeez.

By Sonnjea Blackwell