Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Seven Improv Classes, Zero Inappropriate Uncles

I'm sitting here trying to think of what to write, and of course I'm tempted to overshare because that's just how I roll. But I shall endeavor to spare you. Let's just say that, for some reason that does not include vodka, I can't hold on to a coherent thought and I'll probably ramble all over the place. Sorry in advance if I make your head hurt.

Long Form Improv starts up tonight, and I couldn't be giddier! This is actually a performance class, just geared to getting everybody on track for our July 1st show, Fireworks, Funnel Cakes & the American Dream. We've all worked together before, so it'll be like a reunion of sorts, only with improv and without drunk, inappropriate uncles.

In addition to Long Form, we have a bunch of other classes happening this week. In fact, it's a banner week for H2G... we currently have SEVEN different classes in session. THREE Level 1 classes, TWO Level 2 classes, a Long Form Performance Class and a Short Form Performance Class. That's a lot of classes, peeps.

And they're mostly completely full, which has been the norm all year. So if you see a Held2gether improv class you've been dying to take, sign up now before it's all full up and you're left out in the cold.

Brrrrrrrr.

By Sonnjea Blackwell