Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Free Comedy Shows in Long Beach!

Holy cow, it's practically the end of summer. That might actually mean something to me if I didn't live in southern California. As it is, all it means is that new improv classes are starting soon, a couple of awesome FREE improv shows are happening and, uh, my birthday is over.

I haven't pimped out the upcoming shows yet, so here ya go! Tomorrow night at 8 is our monthly shindig at Hot Java, and we've got two special guests this time. Or is that "special" guests? I guess you'll have to come out and decide for yourselves.


Oh, and that's not all... we have a whole different kind of First Fridays show for you in September! Adult beverages and humor to match at Wine Down Lounge on Friday, September 7th. Improvisors + wine. What could go wrong?


Hope to see you there!

By Sonnjea Blackwell