Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Improv and Wedding Chapels

By Sonnjea Blackwell

I'm effing cranky. No excuse, just woke up in a mood. A little early-morning improv might've helped, but so far there are no Held2gether improv classes at 8:00 on Thursday mornings. One of these days...

So, you wanna know what cheered me right up? This poster for our upcoming long form show!

Look, it's pretty obvious by now that I'm easily amused, so you shouldn't find it surprising how little it takes to make me happy.

Anyway, we have a couple shows before the August long form extravaganza - Last Laugh Saturday on (duh) Saturday, July 23rd. And Beach Blanket Bixby at Elise's Tea Room for August First Fridays on (duh) Friday, August 5th. I'm excited about all of them, but I'm partial to Snow Globes and Shotgun Weddings because the show is going to be in a wedding chapel. With a full bar. I mean, c'mon... how could that not cheer me right up?

You can get your tickets now - all tickets are 10 bucks, but if you purchase in advance you get a free drink. Free. Drink.

I can tell that cheered you right up. You're welcome.