Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Free Held2gether Improv Show THIS Saturday, Peeps!

Hey, party people!

Okay, that was just lame. Sorry. I was just trying to get your attention so I could remind you that this Saturday is Last Laugh Saturday, which is the show where we take suggestions from you guys and then figure out creative ways to turn them into hilarious scenes involving brothers, Asians, homosexuals or, most likely, homosexual Asian brothers. And those are just the scenes I'm in.

I know, I know. But we have to work with the suggestions we get, and we get "brothers" about 98% of the time.


Anyway, come on out to Hot Java and check us out! It's a great place to bring a date - you'll both be so busy laughing at us, you won't have time to have that awkward conversation about personal space.

By Sonnjea Blackwell