Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Improv Class Way Fun. Sonnjea Way Tired.

The Held2gether Level 2 Improv class was way fun last night. That's not exactly noteworthy; I pretty much think any H2G improv class is way fun.

You'd think I'd have more to say about it than just that. I mean, if I'm going to bother writing a blog post about something, it should be, um, about something, right?

And yet, I got nothin'. I'm completely overwhelmed and overtired and overfed, and I can't think of anything more profound than "Ugh. Class way fun. Me Sonnjea." I apologize.

I will try to compensate by giving you some highlights:
  • Leon was creepy. Really, really creepy.
  • Lisa was transitionally transgendered. For the second time in a week. What are the odds of that?
  • Patricia was completely inappropriate. In a good way.
  • Don't take bowling lessons from Nate. I'm just sayin'.

Also, FYI, apparently I sit like an owl. Hooo knew? Ahahahahaha!

Told you I was overtired.

By Sonnjea Blackwell