Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Can Make Your Bedrock

I'm sorry, I thought I would have a lot of extra time at the end of the year since we're done with classes and shows until the new year, but I'm swamped with work of both the Held2gether type and the non-Held2gether type, so blogging had to take a back seat all week.

But never fear! Just in time for your weekend shenanigans, I have a helpful post for you. At the drop-in class the other night, they did a game based on cheesy pickup lines. I wasn't there because I was evidently channeling a 95-year-old woman (or Viet) and was asleep before 7 p.m., but I've played it before. And I've heard cheesy pickup lines before.

Stop laughing. I meant I've heard people say them. You know, to other people. None of whom were me.

Anyway, my lameness aside, I am here to help. So just in time for the weekend, I'm going to list for you some of the awesome cheesy pickup lines people posted on the Held2gether Facebook page, which you should really "like," by the way. Hope this helps with your weekend mischief. You're welcome.
  • Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock.
  • My friend and I have a bet you won't take off your blouse in a public place.
  • Come here pussycat. I have wet food in my pocket. [disclaimer: that was actually a suggestion from a cat]
  • Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind.
  • F@#* me if I'm wrong, but is your name Grizelda?
  • Wanna f@#*?
  • I think I've just died because I see an angel in front of me!
  • I'm not ugly, you're just sober.
See, I've told you a million times that improv will literally help you in every area of your life. Even picking up dates in bars. If that's not improv for life, I dunno what is!

By Sonnjea Blackwell