Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lien On Me: Laughter, Sex and Mortgages

I may have mentioned this before, but in case you missed my rare moment of modesty, I'll say it again. It's not all about improv.

No. It's not. It is, however, all about laughter. Laughter is good for your health, your sanity and your sex life. Don't ask me to explain that last bit, you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

So, in the interest of promoting laughter (if not sex) far and wide, I wanted to share a brilliant comedy series with you. Cuz, you know, that's just how I roll. It's called Lien On Me, and it's the story of a down-on-his-luck realtor named Johnny Columbus and his family, friends (and I use that term very loosely) and coworkers. It stars my new friend David Beatty, and it is hilarious. The episodes are in the 5-minute range, so don't give me any excuses about not having enough time to watch them. Just shave 5 minutes off of your usual sexting schedule and you're good to go.

Check out the full episode guide. Being a rather linear thinker, I suggest starting with the pilot so you know what the heck is happening, but that's just me. Enjoy!