Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

An Improv Record!

I'm sorry for the lapse - I have so much work to do at the moment and as it turns out, I'm not that focused sometimes. Sorry. You shoulda known me before improv... can you say scattered? But improv has helped the focus issues, as well as the shy issues, and the control-freak issues and the over-talking issues, and, well, you get the idea. I have a few issues.

Sunday was a record, even for me - 7 hours of improv in one day. If everyday could contain 7 hours of improv, I'd be a happy girl. Someday, maybe. For now, I get to look forward to Snow Globes & Shotgun Weddings, our long-form improv show coming up this Sunday night at the Sky Room Wedding Chapel in the LBC. There are still tickets available, but you should hurry!



By Sonnjea Blackwell