Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Who Will Give My Improv Eulogy?

Several people in the Held2gether Long Form Improv Class had weird things happen or come up unexpectedly, so Darren moved tonight's class to Sunday night instead.

Lisa seized upon this opportunity to attempt to kill me.

I don't know why. Perhaps it's because I told people Anya wasn't real. Or because I sometimes write heady posts. Or because I've been known to be "Miss Negativity Pants" on occasion. Or because I believe unicorns (which are real, btw) are my friends.

In any event, I clearly did something to offend her terribly because she is making me go to her Krav Maga class tonight. I'm just telling you all this so you'll know why there are no more posts after tonight... it's hard to write blogs when you're, you know, dead.

Anyway, please take a Held2gether improv class in my honor and have a nice life. I'll miss you. :(

By Sonnjea Blackwell