Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Held2gether Improv In Your Living Room

By Sonnjea Blackwell

I know some of you are not fortunate enough to live in or around the LBC and, much as you may want to, just can't make it to see Held2gether improv shows. While we could argue the merits of packing up and leaving wherever it is you call home so you can move to our little Utopia here, it seems more practical to just give you a taste of what you've been missing. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: We're givers.

Since we can't come to you and do improv in your living room, you'll have to check us out on our YouTube page. It isn't fancy because I haven't fancied it up yet, but it does have over 80 Held2gether videos for your viewing pleasure. Trixie and the last Hot Java show will be up soonish as well!

We'd love it if you watch ALL of our videos several times. But we know you have lives, so you can feel free to watch ALL of our videos once or twice. See, we're totally reasonable.

Here's a sample. Yes, it's me. I happen to love this scene and I'm the one doing this blog so I get to choose. Enjoy!