Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Ouch! Last Laugh Saturday Is Tomorrow!

By Sonnjea Blackwell

I started working out with a personal trainer today, which is apropos of nothing except that he worked my arms so hard it took me 42 minutes to type this sentence. So to give my poor triceps a break and save my keyboard from drowning in my tears, I'm not going to write a long blog post today. Instead, I'm just going to remind you of a few important points:
  1. Last Laugh Saturday is tomorrow night at Hot Java at 8 p.m. Get there early if you want a seat and/or if you want to write random sentences on bits of paper that I'll be passing out to use in Fish Bowl.
  2. Videos from the last Hot Java show are up at the Held2gether Facebook page and our YouTube page.
  3. We have an awesome special guest playing with us tomorrow night! Lisa from Trixie Keeps the Books fame will be doing the short form thing with us this time! Yay!
See you all tomorrow night!