Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Held2gether On YouTube!

By Sonnjea Blackwell

Hey! I'm back with an actual blog post (as opposed to a video of a freaky orgy). But the whole video thing brings me to my point for today. And yes, it's likely to be the only point I make all stinkin' day. Moving on.

Maybe you're not aware of it, but Held2gether has its own YouTube page. You can visit it any time you need a quick improv fix, or when you want to see girls kissing, or if it's been awhile since you practiced the alphabet. Seriously, our videos are educational and entertaining.

And if you have a favorite player, we can help you out there, as well. (Although if you have a favorite player, I don't want to know about it. It will just make me sad and then I won't write funny posts, and that's not good for any of us). Right. Say you're in the mood to see your favorite Held2gether performer in all of their improv-y glory. Well, then, you can Google that person + videos and get all of their scenes, minus all of everyone else's scenes. There are a couple of exceptions, because certain performers are bashful. No, really. Not everyone is the stage whore that I am. I mean, some of our players aren't even into filming orgy scenes with a dog, a clown and a werewolf. I know, weird.

Anyway, many thanks to Sean Cloutier for suggesting the YouTube tags so we can all be totally famous! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch myself.