Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Improv Rules for Insomniacs

By Sonnjea Blackwell

Caffeine + too much sugar = Sonnjea up in the middle of the night, thinking about improv. Holy crap, Andy's right; I do have a problem!

I won't bore you with my issues, though. No reason for all of us to be disturbed.

Anyhoo. My thoughts were running along the lines of, "Should I add on to my tattoo?" And then I thought to myself, "Make it a statement." So I thought, "I should add on to my tattoo!" And then I thought, "Yes, and I think I'd like to color in the petals a cheery orange color." And then I thought, "What that means is I need to save up some money so I can afford to get it colored in." And finally, I thought, "What that means is I need to get some more freelance work."

Yeah, I definitely have a problem.